Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm always very excited to get the opportunity to share our vision for Chloe's Place and the progress we are making toward our goal. Today I had the opportunity to speak briefly to 35 women at my home church as part of the WM Spring Luncheon. My assigned topic was actually "My Spiritual Journey in Ministry", but certainly the calling and vision to this ministry is part of that.

I had a small display table with some brochures, business cards and a simple power point looping for interested persons to see. I was encouraged by the kind words of affirmation and the interest expressed in Chloe's Place by several of the women in attendance. It was meaningful for me to have my home church be the first to have a formal preview of Chloe's Place.

I look forward to scheduling frequent information sharing brunches or luncheons in the near future. I hesitate only because it seems premature until we have our house and office space nailed down. In the mean time there is plenty to do!

No comments: