Thursday, February 26, 2009

Intense Week

This has been an intense week in the life of Chloe's Place.
  • Our circle of 'friends' has grown!
  • We did a walk through, with a builder, at the potential site for our house and office.
  • An article written by Lisa of Hope House of Colorado and I was published in a newsletter that has national distribution. (to request a copy email us at:chloesplace@chloeinc.org)
  • We have a place reserved and a date for our first Chloe's Place Brunch... where we will share our story and invite participation from those who have demonstrated interest in becoming involved.
  • We are thinking ahead to staff and volunteer training options
  • Our work day planned for earlier in the week had to be canceled; we have a new date set.
  • The Purpose Prize grant proposal is nearing it's final draft...must be submitted next week!
  • I am getting my 'ducks in a row' as I contemplate leaving my position at the hospital to do Chloe's Place full-time. I am seeking balance in stepping out in faith and being fiscally responsible

No comments: